Classes involves 75 minutes of participating in weekly classes with 4-8 other group members to learn new skills. The six-week classes focus on a variety of topics, including:
- reducing anxiety, depression, anger, and shame
- interpersonal effectiveness
- social anxiety
- creating abundance
- growing your business
- creating career opportunities
- navigating life transitions
- creating a life with joy, purpose, and meaning
Classes begin with a new five-minute guided mindfulness meditation. Then everyone will have a chance to talk about how they did with their homework assignment – what worked well, what was challenging.
Next, I’ll teach the group the skill of the week. There will be handouts and time for questions. Then we’ll review the week’s homework assignment.